TENNIS Procedures & Sign-Ups: 6/1-6/7
Court reservations 6/1-6/7 HERE
USTA Player Safety Guidelines HERE
OWC Tennis Procedures As of 6/1:
- Courts are open for SINGLES and FAMILY play only at this time
- All court times must be reserved in advance via weekly sign-up
- If you can no longer play, please cancel your reservation online to open the slot up for another member
- One-on-one private lessons are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- All players must enter through MAIN CLUB ENTRANCE and comply with OWC check-in procedures
- Please do not come to the courts more than 10 minutes prior to your court reservation
- Please follow social distancing guidelines while in tennis court areas
- Please bring your own towel, water, and tennis balls. At present, OWC is not supplying these items
- Servers keep their own ball; refrain from handling other balls, nets, or court apparatus.
- When your allotted play time is up, please promptly leave the court so staff can prepare for the next group. Exit through MAIN ENTRANCE and comply with OWC check-out procedures.
- Courts are open to members only, NO GUESTS at this time.
POOL Procedures & Sign-Ups: 6/1-6/7
INFORMATION COMING SOON!
Club Areas & Programs That Remain Closed
- Clubhouse, snack bar, grills, patio dining area
- Group, social tennis events
- Swim/Dive/Water Polo teams
- Kids camps
- Kids playground, basketball court, bocce court
- Large social events, private parties
2020 Club Policies & Procedures
The 2020 season at Old Willow will include a series of new policies and procedures. All members and staff are asked to comply. Highlights as follows:
- Liability Waiver must be completed by each household-members may complete online (see below), or in person at Club entrance.
- COVID-19 response policy
- All staff and members enter through MAIN club entrance
- Strict member check-in-check-out procedures to manage traffic flow and enable contact tracing if needed
- Limited and/or spaced facility amenities such as locker rooms, tables, chairs, etc
- Extensive daily cleaning regimens (see below)
- No Lost & Found-items will be disposed of at the end of each day
- No guests allowed on site at this time
Complete list of policies and procedures
Cleaning & Sanitizing Procedures
Complete list of cleaning and sanitizing procedures
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about the 2020 season plan, please refer to these FAQs